Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: These are my best estimates

These are my best estimates 3 Jahre 3 Monate her #70784

Im saving up to buy some kind of god armour such as the titles in the subject. What's the best one to buy? And what is the best way to store up to purchase it. They are all the same, asiding trim colors, and RS gold emblem on the platebody. All of them possess the stats of rune. If it were me, I would go with Guthix armor, my motives are twofold: First; It's more affordable, Second; I like guthix the ideal. However, it's a question of personal opinion. Even the"rares" cost growth from yesterday along with the SHARP price growths for rares now are the result of the numerous. Gamers who got banned for bug abusing last sunday, am I right? If that is true I need these rares to go back to their original costs! Or perhaps just a bit lower and STAY there!

These are my best estimates, I'm not held responsible for any trades or investments that will or might lead to harm with these calculations. I understand santa was recently bought out by a few clans but not that many people can manage and not that many folks will sell, since it had been rather low in 11-12M this week, well trying to retailer rares on a mass scale isnt smart, isnt quickly, isnt efficent, unless ur a multi-millionaire with over 100M, then masks are like noobs to you. Seeing that white and blue are the most expensive, maybe people just dont have the money to invest in them. There is really no prediction for phats, and they exchange SO slow they even get exchanged so... Plenty of gains made today, hopefully same thing happens tomorrow!!! So I can get rich off my 1 uncommon (not phat) lol. That's including college. The afk method. About 25k+ exp an hour, nice and affordable, you don't have to concentrate much. Soul wars is only great for level 85+ stats for buy RuneScape gold decent exp prices. Additionally chinning at soul wars using holy clay is... amazing:ice: Trust me I had like 500 sacred clay points left from my yeah, also bought like 2000 chins:wub: Anyways now.
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.378 Sekunden