Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: Since this is the authority runescape update

Since this is the authority runescape update 2 Jahre 7 Monate her #72897

It's unfortunate that I could no longer find this topic. It was likely the first time I felt I had any influence. The war was still lost, but oh well haha. It was a very strange war OSRS Fire Cape, I can remember it was supposed to be some sort of tank-testing war or training for all the clans that were involved. We didn't even fight at GDZ however, we fought within the Chaos Dwarves region instead.

I think I did a decent performance in the battle against UBH. However, I am pretty certain that I was the sole one being complimented for my performance in the war against UBH (I believe?).

Plague's End was a project I just recently completed. Prifddinas was unlocked and I've been exploring the city. Over the last few days, I've also completed tasks for the Elven clans.

It's a fantastic city in fact I've always believed that its reputation was overblown but I can honestly understand why everyone loves it. Always been more of a fan of gloomy locations/cities such as Draynor, Edgeville, The Wilderness and Canifis, for instance which is why it's quite uncommon for me to love the city that is so clean Buy Old School RS Gold, civilized and "happy looking" if you know what I mean.
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.335 Sekunden