Thickness:--
Dial Color: Black Skeleton
Water Resistant:100 m
Bracelet Strap: Rubber
Functions:Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Chronograph, Date
Year:2020

Hands-on Hublot Big Bang Sang Bleu II

Another blue blood.

This may happen to you: you tell someone that you are passionate about watches and find endless beauty in these outdated small mechanical wrist mechanisms. You are poetic about sports, and you can even use reference numbers casually, as if the audience should know what you are talking about. When you extol the virtues of timepieces and watchmaking in a self-talking way, it sounds more like the last drop of effort injecting momentum into the conversation. The audience will immediately tell you that they don't understand, and And don't care about getting it. For them, this is beyond anything worth trying to understand. As they say, you either have it or you don't.

Although I often find myself poetic about watches, if someone does the same thing to abstract art, under the above circumstances, I will keep in close contact with the audience.richard mille skull watch price

The Hublot Sang Bleu II limited edition chronograph brings together the world of haute horology and abstract art. This is the result of the relationship between Hublot and Switzerland's self-proclaimed “tattoo artist” Maxim Plesia Beach. His studio and creative company Sang Bleu includes a magazine that explores art, fashion, sociology, kink culture and tattoo culture. Most importantly, the studio even dabbles in fonts. They also designed logos for Balenciaga and even the City of Stockholm, but a touch point that American audiences may be familiar with is that Maxime Plescia-Büchi used the birthdays of his daughter and mother as a hurdle. Ye·West (Kanye West) tattoo.

This is the second watch in collaboration with Plescia-Büchi. Arthur Touchot introduced the first version here, thinking that Hublot was indeed challenged by Maxime's requirements, such as creating a new bezel and time display unique to this replica watches luxury, but the result was "Hublot in its best condition."

Does the sequel match the original?

Admittedly, I don't know much about the world of Sang Bleu. Sometimes fashion may have some obstacles (readers notice that I should ask the fashion police to come to me). I only took an introductory course in sociology in college, and I don't know much about kink or tattoo culture. But, like Arthur, I found this watch very interesting and an exercise in getting rid of traditional thinking when designing. The Hublot brand was established from an attitude of contempt, but the current product lineup has such a strong theme visual image throughout the theme, and many models have cited the same obvious design features. For Hublot, it is worth noting that the rope is handed over to a third party.

People don't have to put sleeves or whips in their closets to appreciate the charm of Sang Bleu II. Imagine Sang Bleu II side by side with the standard Big Bang, and the details start to pop out. First, the 45mm case was treated to have bevels, bevels, and alternately polished and polished surfaces. There are two materials for the watch: Titanium and King Gold. King Gold is Hublot's proprietary formula, which is a bit richer than standard gold. There is a little red in it, and it needs to be polished well. There will be 200 pieces of titanium and 100 pieces of gold.best replica watches

The main color of the watch is the blue associated with Sang Bleu. In an interview with Something Curated in 2016, Plescia-Büchi explained the concept behind the blue tone.

"Sang Bleu (Sang Bleu) means "blue descent" in French. It actually came out of the idea of ​​revealing this cultural intersection in a reasonable way. The blue descent is a symbol of nobility. The idea of ​​playing with blue ink and bloodlines almost referring to the nobility is actually a statement of contemporary culture, which no longer applies to "high" or "noble" and then "secondary", "sordid" or Traditional values ​​such as "popularity". Have a horizontal and overall understanding of culture."

The only watch I have seen that can be compared in terms of dial color is Sinn U1 B. Although the color is very similar, the feel on the wrist is quite different. With its angular case shape and geometrically decorated dial, it is more like a mysterious amulet than modern watches, which can protect evil spirits or technologies protected by ancient times or past civilizations.Audemars Piguet Royal Oak OffShore 26582 Grande Complication Black Ceramic

Checked hands are the decisive feature of watch aesthetics. They are interesting exercises in geometry and design, and they are derived from Sang Bleu tattoo designs. A triangle pattern appeared in the tattoo work in the London studio. Hublot's Unico HUB1240 can push large hands.

Remember those geometric puzzles that asked how many triangles to display a long time ago? You can also play with Sang Bleu II's hands.

The material was removed from various parts of the dial, making the chronograph hands appear to float above the exposed position of the chronograph module on the top of the HUB1240, but the "hands" are more like mirror frame disks, which reflect the pattern established by the hands . And case. Even the rotor follows this theme. Similarly, there is a brilliant triangle on the counter, which can be used as a visual indicator.Corum Golden Bridge Classic WHITE GOLD SNOW-SET B113/03854

This watch has a lot of depth. The complex elements exist on different planes with a height of 16.5mm, which makes staring at the exposed elements of the movement a visual journey. For me, this is the essence of a watch. You can find new details every time you observe.

With Sang Bleu II, I can hardly speak the language of abstract art, but I finally appreciate what happens when Plescia-Büchi's work meets mechanical watchmaking. Just like art itself, certain things are not for everyone, as people who seem to have no knowledge of mechanical watchmaking have explained. But what is certain is that my short work at Sang Bleu II brought me (at least in terms of watches) a step closer to admiring abstract art.

Hublot Sang Bleu II uses the HUB1240 automatic chronograph movement with a power reserve of 72 hours. Both King Gold and Titanium models use a 45 mm case.Breitling Chronomat replica Watches
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.420 Sekunden