Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: I have been a fan of the series since Wild World

I have been a fan of the series since Wild World 3 Jahre 5 Monate her #70059

Decorating stuff is probably the most fleshed out part of it however it is kinda delayed satisfaction, whereas playing or chatting with your villagers is content that's more immediately in Animal Crossing Bells front of you.

I kinda wish that the game had a cooking strategy or something? Perhaps certain villagers like certain dishes or you could make food for celebrations or something.

Spoilers if you do not want to know about potential future content upgrades, but dataminers have found code that is apparently related to developing veggies and some kind of cooking (DIYs possibly?) . I really don't know the full details, but that was posted a while before, and I would guess it'd be coming around the time of the Harvest Festival if that's still a thing.

Yessss. Yeah a lot of these baseline features and gameplay seems like it might encourage a feature like this, source collecting and recipes , so it does not appear like a huge leap. If this does become a thing I would be so pleased.

I have been a fan of the series since Wild World, which came out in 2005.

I like New Horizons, however, the issue that a lot of players have is the continuing issue that the animal personalities are a good deal more dull compared to old games. If you see footage from the Gamecube version, you will observe that animals were a lot more"hot" with regard to how they spoke to you. Oftentimes, they were really quite rude - insulting you if you refused to help them/do something for them. Now, this was down when Wild World premiered, but animals were not overly friendly as they're in New Leaf/New Horizons. Friendships needed to be developed over time, and it was gratifying to note when an animal you wanted to befriend was steadily warming up for you (ultimately giving you their image once you had been best buddies ).

I think the island development tools in New Horizons are great, but my primary reason for enjoying the game would be to befriend my critters. There's no obstacle to it because everyone is really friendly off-the-bat, even the personalities such as cranky/snooty (where they are intended to be buy Animal Crossing Items stand-offish with you at first). It also feels like there's a good deal of repetitious dialog in NH, where this wasn't the case from the old games (not including City Folk or New Leaf).
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.285 Sekunden