Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: Looking for Classic for me goes

Looking for Classic for me goes 4 Jahre 7 Monate her #60889

Never played Vanilla and never will - the most important thing for me in online games would be PvP course balance and Vanilla PvP class balance is/was the worst sht ever of WoW Classic and there is lot of competition in other WoW Classic Gold exps so it is saying something. Not giving Blizzard just one cent after all the sht they managed to pull in last two decades either.I hope it's a thing"your not enjoying Vanilla, your playing Classic". I like games more when you need to figure things out. WoW Classic guides take one of the greatest aspects about matches away.

So far as looking for Classic for me goes, all I'm really concerned about is ensuring I can find a good gold profit for myself as well as creating a positive reputation on the server. In regards time fuss with a bracket, but I'm going to take it nice and simple and just research and experience it all over again. It has been way too long since I must see the previous zones untouched, so admittedly I've stayed away from Personal Servers because of the chance of these being taken down and that I have not heard of numerous US-based ones for latency. I'm only looking forward to being the Portal-Mage that is friendly once more.

I remember attempting to tank on my Paladin. I could not hold danger, and it was a negative encounter with people calling me a noob and yelling at me - it put me off. It was only when MoP that my guild leader explained that she thinks I'd do great at tanking. I switched. And I ended up being so good that people said I had been the ideal Paladin Tank they raided together - which was a significant complement. The people on my raid believed I was tanking for years, and that I did not inform them that I had only started tanking because expansion. So that Vanilla has been shifted because by Paladin tanking. Do not bother unless is conduct dungeons with a few buddies. No one will care, if you're all baddies.

WoW Classic wasn't the very best experience for me personally Buy Vanilla WoW Gold. But back then I didn't know. I have been there done that, me does not intrigue. The QoL problems back then was horrible. Should they make classic with QoL, then it is not classic. ( hey I guess if its ok for Blizzard to sell out to china, It Ought to Be ok for me to do the Exact Same thing ) After I have cleaned all Blizzards crap off my pc, I anticipate investing my time to some new IP ( intellectual properties ) - matches -, ya this summer I look forward to investing my time, and maybe money in some new businesses which truly serve the neighborhood, businesses that have a reputation to be dedicated and committed to the gaming communities.
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.446 Sekunden