Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: Where is your office this season I can't find it

Where is your office this season I can't find it 3 Jahre 7 Monate her #69801

Teammates are not as idiotic? What? It's absolutely as bad this year as it what last year if not worse. The only difference is that this season is that your staff can actually earn a bucket which is just a slider modification. They still don't know how to double staff or guard the selection the roster, they still stand around with their dicks inside their hands on NBA 2K21 MT crime. It takes them a century to determine they're going to run a play. What game are you playing? It is literally the same exact shit. Teammates aren't too dumb? What? The only difference is that this year is that your team can actually make a bucket which is merely a slider adjustment. They still don't know how to double team or guard the pick the roll, they still stand around with their dicks in their hand on crime. It requires them a century to decide they're going to run a drama. What game are you playing? It's literally the same exact shit.

I found on 2K20 my team would not even run a crime the majority of instances unless I pushed the issue. I had to play HOF problem before they'd really attempt to work toward uncontested shots, even should they even put a shot up. For cases as a center when I set a screen the PG will really try to use it in 2K21, in 2K20 more frequently than not the PG would just dribble on the place as the clock wound down. I load into a friend's park way quicker than a year ago. Sounds great to me. 2k gets the worst authors, all the moments are so cringe. I jump beyond every cut scene anyhow, so this sounds terrific. Yeah the story Is Particularly dreadful this year, but once

You get drafted it is all gravy. Glad I do not need to see my player act like a clown in every meeting no matter what exactly.

Why is it that you believe he's about a cover of a match that symbolizes the league so fast... even though the pick after him was clearly better this season? It's all company my guy, even the trailer. These guys will do anything and everything that makes them money, and get it tbh. Just remember it is people making these games. . .go play deus ex the first,devs alswys have used games to conceal opinions or conspiracy related items, fine find. You are able to walk round in nba2k? Can it be such as GTA now? Since when? They included a small"open world" notion into Cheap MT NBA 2K21 the game, and it's only as long as you literally pick that mode. They have something known as"the neighborhood" I believe at which you choose your created character into a miniature open world multiplayer region and can buy clothes or shoes or play matches from other people's characters.
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.352 Sekunden